Hello lovelies! I can't believe Christmas is over again for another year!! 2013 seemed to fly by and it's actually quite scary that this time next week we will be in a new year.. Anyho, this year my Christmas presents were very beauty orientated. The photo below is a combination of what I bought myself, and what was bought as a gift for me.
Brushes:
Real Techniques brush sets - core collection & eyes starter set.
Eyeshadows:
Urban Decay Dangerous palette.
Benefit Most Glamorous Nudes Ever eyeshadow kit.
MAC pigment in "Naked."
Rimmel London quad in "003 Smokey Purple."
Mascaras:
Soap & Glory; Thick & Fast.
Rimmel London Lash Accelerator.
Benefit They're Real.
Lips:
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Extreme Plump lipgloss in "Pink Out Loud."
Lush lip scrub in "Bubblegum."
Bourjous Rouge Edition lipstick in "02 Beige Trench."
Nail Polish:
Rimmel London Lasting Finish in "300 Pop your pink" and "405 Loafer love for you!"
Skincare:
Origins Merry Moisturisers kit:
•Make a difference plus + Rejuvenating moisturiser.
• Make a difference plus + Rejuvenating treatment lotion.
•Make a difference plus + Rejuvenating hand treatment.
•Drink Up intensive overnight mask.
Clinique Take The Day Off cleansing milk.
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish with muslin cloth.
Brows:
Benefit Brow Zings in "Dark."
Concealer:
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Radiant Touch in "02."
Primer:
Benefit Porefessional.
Powder:
Benefit Porefessional Agent Zero Shine, Shine-vanishing powder. (New)
Highlighter:
Benefit Watts Up!
Blusher:
Benefit Rockateur.
I'm really excited to try the new Porefessional powder from Benefit! As well as my new cleansing milk.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I hope that 2014 will be a brilliant year for you :)
Hannah x





No comments:
Post a Comment