Sunday, 30 June 2013

June through Instagram

Hello lovelies! :-)

I haven't blogged for a while so I decided just to do a quick post of lots of photos! June has been a strange month and in some ways, I'm glad it's come to an end. It always feels like summer is really here when July comes around, and I have a very packed summer to look forward to! 


Anyho, these are the photos I have uploaded onto my Instagram from the start of June - until today. Enjoy! :)



Okay so this was just a throwback of Halloween 2012. My two friends and I went to Dublin for her 18th birthday and we dressed up and went through the town like this! I was Lady Gaga from the Born This Way video and my two friends were The Mad Hatter and Where's Wanda. Had such an amazing Halloween, we will have to do it again!





I took a selfie. It was my friend's brother's 1st birthday party and I went along to take photos! I captioned this, "wonky eyebrows" because I realised they are uneven :(



Eh.. Another throwback of me in primary school. Hahaha! Remember 'School Around The Corner' that Frank Mitchell presented on UTV? Our school was on it and so I was the 'toymaker'. My friend makes me regret this role, daily. 



I have been learning to play the guitar after 6 years of having one! This was just a really sunny day and so I sat in my garden and played :-)





I captioned this photo: "Two amazing youth leaders ended their time at my church tonight after four long years! Can't believe it's all over, but God has done amazing things through them. He does use the rescued to rescue others and I found myself so much closer to God after the encouragement from Gemma and Derek  I honestly don't know what we're gonna do without them  but they're moving on, throughout God's plan, just like I am.  So, thank you both so much.  " which kinda sums the photo up! :) 



I went to get ice-cream with a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in forever. I had a nice catch up with her! :)



June has been a very nostalgic month. It is so easy to watch movies online - I do it all the time! The Lizzie McGuire Movie is a classic! 


This was something I found on Tumblr which I just thought was really special! 




"Saturday night in with my fav YouTubers" I'm obsessed with YouTube and Sammi (BeautyCrush) and her boyfriend Ricky (RickyRichardsTV) are two of my favourites! They seem so down to earth and lovely - Ricky even liked this photo on Instagram! 



A big cheesy grin for a happy Hannah.


I had a weird few days that I didn't feel myself (previous post) and so I made fifteens. These were absolutely delicious, yum!


Everyone loves Ben & Jerry's. Everyone loves when it's discounted. It was reduced to £2.45 and I had a further voucher from my clubcard points (Thanks Tesco!!) I got this big tub for only £1.09. YUM.


Skins is back TOMORROW!! I have been watching Season 3 awaiting the return of Cook and Effy. I am too excited!





"Always remember no dream is too big :) Set yourself goals and do not stop until you achieve them! Do not be put down by anyone because you are capable of all things. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. " 




Mum was very busy in work this month an so I have been minding my brother the past few days. She left us these notes. The end of my brother's is too funny. 



We went out for my friend Sarah's 18th birthday, and I got thrown out. I honestly can not tell you why because I have no clue. I was feeling sleepy and so I lay down and then the bouncer came and told me to get air. Nevertheless, I got back in 20 minutes later :) Hayley took this photo because we were sad that we weren't in Box anymore. (Not sure why Danielle seems overjoyed?!)




Last one - Cookie wanted my biscuits yesterday! I never give her chocolate but she was just too cute and I couldn't say no!  





My June through Instagram wasn't that interesting was it? Sorry! I'm going to try to blog again soon; although I'm very busy now that July is here but I will try my best! :-)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment